Thursday 13 March 2014

Pugs, Not Drugs, Kids.

Hello~

Ah springtime is definitely settling in here.
Or you know, going straight to summer.
I'm not sure Hawaii knows theres meant to be four seasons.

Today was actually still relatively chill, with some nice sun coming in through those everlasting clouds, so I popped down to the pool for forty-five minutes or so.
It would have been twenty times better if I had had this drink while I was down there, but sadly, I did not.
Still, it was pretty nice.



After my refreshing swim and little sit in the sun for my daily vitamin D, I went back to my suffocating cave of a room, and although I'm not going anywhere today, I still put together an outfit of the day.


                  (This is a truly atrocious picture and I don't know what happened, but moving on)

So the skirt is the same skirt I wore in my Shark Outfit from february.
It's just such a simple and sturdy skirt, I really adore it, and if I could, I would definitely buy more.

My shirt was a gift from my grandparents, an addition to my slowly growing pug shirt collection.
(The only other piece being a t-shirt my cousin sent me for christmas that I cut up a bit, which I will post at the bottom!)

It is from an absolutely awesome project that produces and sells shirts that support the artists that created the print.
(Psst, check them out here. The shirts they sell are all super awesome!)


On my feet, which you cannot see, I am wearing my Minho from SHINee socks. 
I just wanted you to know that. 

Anyhow, that's all for today but I hope to see you all again soon! 
Bye! 



As promised, my other pug shirt, featuring my pug, Kaliya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I'll try get back to you as soon as I can~