Sunday 9 February 2014

Shark Attack Outfit Of The Day.

So a year ago I bought this shark shirt that I'd found in Forever21 because I love graphic shirts.
They can literally be paired with almost anything, from prints to plains, adding pizazz wherever they are.
Now to be strictly honest I bought it because ever since I had seen SHINee's Jonghyun wearing a shark print shirt by Givenchy in SHINee's One Fine Day I decided I needed one.


(This picture isn't from OFD, just something I pulled from google images.)

Although I adored it I really haven't worn it at all because I'm terrible when it comes to that. I have clothes already a few years old with tags and everything in my closet.
(Should probably get rid of them at some point. Maybe even a giveaway idea.)

Anyway I decided to share it because I was pretty pleased with the overall outcome of my outfit, especially after finding some round glasses coincidentally at a shop I popped in to this morning.



I've been looking for round glasses this style for quite a while, and I hadn't quite found the ones until I saw these on a rack and decided that even though they were $15, ($15 I definitely technically did not have) I had to own them.

As for the rest of my outfit, I just paired it with a short black skirt from some local shop, and a pair of black studded shoes.

My hair, as per usual, just a messy loose bun on top of my head.
I didn't bother with makeup because my mum was rushing me out there door, but if I had I definitely would have just gone for a bold liquid line and some blushing pink lips.

All in all, I looked like this.




Again, I was unfortunately just on a quick errand run, on which I picked up one of the greatest packages I have ever received, which was my Miyazaki's Spirited Away art book my dad ordered me for Christmas!



You will quickly learn that Miyazaki is basically my life.
One of the first movies I ever remember watching was Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away is my favourite movie ever, not to mention all the Totoro related items I have acquired over the years, or how I always wanted a black cat named Jiji, and I tried to insist that my parents changed Suki to Kiki.
That didn't work.
But regardless, Miyazaki and Ghibli's films are some of my favourite things in the world.
I'm really excited for his new movie that comes out this month!

What about you guys? What's your favourite childhood movie?
Or have you ever bought an item just because you've seen an idol with the same or a similar one?

Until the next time!
Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I'll try get back to you as soon as I can~