Saturday 8 February 2014

Slightly Zico Inspired Outfit Of The Day.

Hello friends.

Today I thought I would share my outfit of the day, which was slightly (*cough* barely *cough*) inspired by this picture of Zico.


I actually put a bit of effort in to this, aka I was dressed before 2PM and I put makeup on.


I won't even bother apologising for my shit set up which consists of a sheet, two 3M wall hooks, and some hair ties.

I got these skeleton tights at Hot Topic a few weeks ago, and they even glow in the dark, how rad is that.

The black shirt is actually one of my favourites.
It's from Old Navy, which isn't known for its quality, but the feel and personal fit of it floats my boat quite nicely.
I had a white one before but a mysterious blue stain appeared on it.

My shoes (which you can barely see, so here's a picture from the website)
They're Vans Women's Sk8-Hi Platform Gold Studded, apparently. 
One of my favourite pairs of shoes, but unfortunately the rubber started to separate from the shoe quite quickly, which I fixed for the moment with some trusty superglue. 

And finally my hat! 
My precious Tablo hat. 



Which is.. Totally dusty..
Anyway, this is Tablo's signature hat which I got off kpopplus.com. 
Despite it's appearance I wear it often, especially in the summer as I burn easily. 
(Tablo is my personal hero so I'm quite proud of this hat) 

As for my makeup it looked more or less like this. 


(The more or less part coming from the fact that this was before I had decided I had a little too much eye-makeup on and stripped most of it back, and before I put some tinted lip balm on.) 

For my hair I just gave it a spritz with some homemade salt spray and let it dry before tousling everything up and braiding it loosely. 

Anyway! That was my outfit for today.

Sadly I'm not going anywhere except the pet-shop for some fish...
*sigh*

Until next time, adios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I'll try get back to you as soon as I can~