Tuesday 4 March 2014

Nature Republic Given By Nature Tea Tree Mask Sheet

Hello!

So my skin has been pretty dull and pre-breakout mode for a few days and I wanted to try something new to see if I could get it a bit better.

Delving in to my closet of wonders I poured out the contents of the bag of sheet masks I keep.
Rifling past the cherry blossom, and aqua fresh, and equally weirdly named masks, I pulled out this Tea Tree one.



This facial mask sheet keeps your skin smooth and flawless with tea tree extract.

Taking that in to consideration and also being reassured that it was FROM EARTH (thank you for clarifying that, NR. Never can be too sure these days) I decided to use it. 

When I opened it I was surprised at how much liquid was in it. 
This is the first Nature Republic mask I've used, the rest have been Missha, The Face Shop, and other various brands. 
The other thing I noticed is that this mask was very thin, which I really liked. 
It stuck to my face better and for longer than the thicker masks had. 
It was still very oversized but I guess they're just making sure it covers everything right?


(Damn my eyebrows look fine) 
I wouldn't use these right before you go out anywhere, because it does get in to your hair and makes it a little greasy, and you don't want to just wash it out because that would also be washing off the formula sinking in to your skin. 

When it did eventually start peeling, maybe 20 minutes later, I managed to leave it on for another 10 before finally taking it off. 



Now I never really feel like these do a whole lot for me, at least not until much later,  but as I sit here a few hours later my skin really does feel a bit refreshed and less just bad feeling.

My skin still feels a little greasy which is definitely not my favourite, and I'll probably properly wash my face soon.

All in all, surprisingly, this was one of my more favourable sheet masks.
In general I do it for a bit of fun, and don't expect a whole lot of gain aside from being a bit moisturised, but I am actually impressed with the difference this time.
My skin felt fresher, and the redness went down a little.

I will probably buy more of these next time I go to Nature Republic.

Until next time!
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I'll try get back to you as soon as I can~