Thursday 14 August 2014

Long Time No See

Hello!
First off let me apologise for completely disappearing there.
A lot of things have been going on since I last said I would update!

The biggest being I will be visiting (and most likely moving to) Sydney, Australia!
If you've known me for a little while you'll know Sydney is my hometown.
I can't wait to go back!

Another thing is I'm finally trying to pick up my styling on other platforms.
I just started up my fashion oriented Instagram today, Coordi.Noona, and would be forever grateful if you showed it some support!

Anyway I should jump straight in to the catching up.
I'll post some pictures from my visit to California back in may!


Thanks for sticking around~

Here's a pic of me last weekend in my new favourite comfortable outfit, perfect for this hot humid hawaiian summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I'll try get back to you as soon as I can~