Thursday 24 April 2014

Shopping Day At Ala Moana.

Hello!

It's been a while, but I'm here with a doozy of a post.

I spent the day in Ala Moana and managed a pretty big haul.


It started off with the arrival of a little present from my aunt in australia. 
She bought me this little elephant necklace, and a pair of earrings from an australian brand called Lovisa. 
I adore elephant things and was tickled pink when I saw this. 
Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the earrings, but I'll definitely bring them out another time! 


I don't know about you guys, but I really like starbucks Lime Refreshers.
They're a little odd to begin with to be honest, but after a little while you get used to it and they're really good.
I'm not a huge coffee fan myself, but the caffeine in these gives me an extra boost.

The first and only clothing place I stopped at was Forever 21, and much to my extreme delight, they FINALLY have opened a F21+ here in Hawaii.
Not only are they big but they're tall too! (tall people, you know what I mean. Short sleeves, high-water pants, stomachs sticking out the bottom of every cute shirt ever, regardless if its a cut off or not..)
I spent ages grabbing almost anything that caught my eye, and the ever-helpful f21 employees constantly tried to give me bag after bag to hold my things.
I eventually relented and a woman started up a dressing room for me.

I tried on lots of things in there, not all of which I took pictures of, but I did take a fair amount.
{{WARNING: ABOUT TO GET PICTURE HEAVY}}
And not necessarily with pictures you care to see!
It's a bunch of pictures of me trying on the random things I grabbed.


 This skirt looked super cute on the rack, and I have been dying for a maxi skirt, just to pair with lazy shirts for those days when I just don't want to wear pants. (Most days)


 These.. Just.... These just weren't working out so great. (Human pastry..)


I unleashed some sass in these but the fit just wasn't tickling my fancy. 


 Again, very cute, not digging the fit.


Sassafras. 


I actually really liked this despite its pastry appearance. It has a little daisy print, and I am obsessed with the daisy/sunflower prints that are around right now. 


My mum really liked this and I almost got it, but in the end it just didn't make the cut. 


Now this, my friends, is a jumpsuit. It was so goddamn comfy, and despite the screams of protest from my mother, I got it. 
Damn right. 


This I really wanted! The size I had on here was just a little too small, so I was going to trade it in for the size above, but alas, there were none. 

As far as random pictures of me trying on things go, that was it! 
I did buy a few items which I didn't take pictures of me in, but I'll post those up too. 

While I was walking around I couldn't help but snap a shot of Sehun's crush, the stunning Miranda Kerr. 


Having been reminded of Exo, I hurried down to the Nature Republic downstairs, where I was met with beautiful posters and standouts. (I didn't take pictures of the standee's this time, because I was one of the only people in the store and although I'm sure the employees are used to it, I didn't want to embarrass myself further. The poor standee's were near decapitated as it was! Luhan, Kai, and Baekhyun. All broken at the neck and a little worse for wear.) 




As far as the shopping trip went, that was all, but I'm going to make another post now about what I bought, which I will link here when I finish.

Thank you for reading!! ^^




Picture of the sunset as we left the mall. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I'll try get back to you as soon as I can~